Summertime is just about here, and school is almost out. That means that the kids will soon be getting antsy and you will want to get out for a bit of fun in the sun with the whole family. This summer, kick back and have a blast with us at our boutique hotel in Fountain Hills at the Inn At Eagle Mountain.
Packing For Your Trip
When it comes to packing for a trip with kids, it can become a daunting task. By the time you have everything packed neatly away into your little one’s bag, you end up rushing to throw yours together and end up forgetting important essentials of your own. To take a bit of that weight off of your shoulders, we curated a packing essentials list so that it is easier to run down the checklist and have everything you need.
- Essential Toiletries
- Comfortable, warm weather clothing (shorts, T-shirts, tank tops)
- A light sweater
- A pair of long pants and a warmer shirt
- Lotion with aloe in case of sunburn
- Insect repellant
- Sandals AND walking shoes
- A backpack
- Waterproof container for phone and valuables
- Camera for capturing incredible memories
- Electronics chargers
- Water bottle
- Cash and Cards
There are also two small tips that can make a big difference in your packing.
- Instead of folding your clothing, roll each item to save space so you can travel a little lighter.
- When packing, leave a little bit of extra space in your suitcase so you have room to bring back the souvenirs you find during your adventures. This helps make sure you have space for items on the way home and prevent breakables from being damaged in transit.
Fun For The Whole Family
Fountain Hills has an array of family activities to keep the entire family entertained. Whether you are explorers that like to see new places or just need an escape from the everyday grind at home, you will be able to find something here for everyone. With nearby Scottsdale and Phoenix, there are endless possibilities as each city has different adventures just waiting to be discovered. You can take a dip in the pool or spend the day on the golf course at our boutique hotel in Fountain Hills or find exciting new excursions off property during your stay. You can float down the Salt River, visit the Odysea Aquarium, discover Fort McDowell, and more!
When you bring the family to Inn at Eagle Mountain, there will be no shortage of things to do with the kids that will also be a blast for Mom and Dad. Come and discover all that our area has to offer by booking your next family getaway with Inn at Eagle Mountain.