1) The centerpiece of Fountain Hills is the beautiful fountain, which is one of the world’s tallest man-made fountains and the world’s tallest continuously running fresh water fountain.
2) Fountain HIlls was named by Phoenix Magazine as the best place to live in the Valley of the Sun and deemed “a postcard” with views of Four Peaks, the McDowells, The Matazals, Weavers Needle, and Red Mountain.
3) Sami’s Amethyst Mine Tour is recognized as #6 on the top 100 “bucket list” things to do in Arizona in National Geographic.
4) An extensive art collection of more than 100 pieces of publicly displayed bronze sculptures, paintings, stone, photography, metals, and fountains adorn downtown.
5) Prior to 1970, the area was part of one of the largest cattle ranches in Arizona.
6) Fountain HIlls is known as the Sonoran Desert Golf Trail, where six of Arizona’s finest 18-hole courses are located, surrounded by the scenic vistas of the McDowell Mountains and the Tonto National Forest.
7) With endless blue skies, the sun shines over 300 days out of the year, more than Florida or California.