In Scottsdale, AZ, bachelorette party ideas aren’t hard to find. Everywhere you turn, there is something fun to do with your crew. Some brides-to-be want a blow-out weekend of partying, while others prefer a quiet, pool-side getaway. A Scottsdale bachelorette party has a healthy mix of rest, relaxation, and excitement. As one of the best boutique hotels in Arizona, Inn at Eagle Mountain put together this itinerary for your pre-wedding celebration.
Scottsdale Bachelorette Party Day 1
Arrive on Thursday evening and get to bed early. You won’t want to miss a minute of daylight on your Friday morning in Scottsdale.
- Wake up in your luxury Scottsdale hotel suites, grab a quick breakfast and coffee with a view at the Grille at Eagle Mountain, which opens at 7:00 a.m.
- Go hiking or mountain biking on our best local trails while you still have plenty of energy. They’re especially beautiful in the morning. No Scottsdale bachelorette party is complete without a mountaintop photo in your matching t-shirts.
Bonus: if you’re an especially early riser, we recommend watching the sunrise with Hot Air Expeditions.
- Grab lunch or brunch at Farm & Craft.
- Find a new party outfit or wedding accessories at the Scottsdale Fashion Square.
- Enjoy a sushi dinner and karaoke at Geisha A Go Go.
Friday is your day for outdoorsy adventures. Saturday is your day to party. Enjoy a lazy morning in your comfortable hotel room, then head out for a boozy Scottsdale bachelorette party.
- Try Arizona’s largest bloody mary bar at Hash Kitchen. There are two nearby locations to choose between for your Scottsdale bachelorette party.
- Tour the desert with Wild West Jeep Tours. They’ll even pick you up right at Inn at Eagle Mountain.
- Lunch at SumoMaya.
- Start the party at Maya Day & Nightclub. The pool party morphs into Scottsdale’s hottest nightclub after the sun goes down.
- Dinner at The House Brasserie.
- Bar hopping, starting at Whiskey Row. Then, stop at Bottled Blonde and Rusty Spur Saloon, Scottsdale’s oldest cowboy bar. For a more upscale cocktail lounge experience, try Beverly on Main.
On Sunday, you’ll keep the party going while indulging in some much-needed self-care. Think yoga, spa, and mimosas.
- Take a private Scottsdale bachelorette party yoga class with Baylee Brei, where she will show you “the perfect yoga class for your hangover or lack thereof.”
- Brunch at OEB Breakfast Co.
- Go sightseeing with Arizona Party Bike, Scottsdale’s best pedal pub.
- Grab a healthy smoothie or rejuvenating juice at Kaleidoscope Juice before heading back to In at Eagle Mountain for a spa day.
- Head to our on-site spa for massages and matching mani-pedis.
Scottsdale Hotel Suites for the Girls
Our luxury Scottsdale hotel suites are the perfect place to retire at the end of a full day. Whether you want to share rooms like a slumber party or have your own bathroom in the morning, Inn at Eagle Mountain has an option for you. And with jacuzzi hot tubs, a spa, and an incredible restaurant on-site, you’ll want to spend all your downtime here. Contact us to start planning the bachelorette party of a lifetime!